Revit 2019 has been RELEASED!
View blog post here: http://blogs.autodesk.com/revit/2018/04/11/whats-new-in-revit-2019/
Summary of new features:
- Improvements to the overall design environment
- Completely re-written view management system
- Capabilities that enable you to efficiently create information that capture design intent.
- Greater control over view graphics with the “or” option added to view filters
- Tabbed views & multimonitor support for your working space
- Experience immersive design — do more of your modeling in 3D
- Communicate design intent with more complex fill patterns and more life-like renderings
- Efforts to refine Revit software to help you efficiently analyze, iterate and make informed decisions using software designed for performance and scalability.
- Create more complex piping networks
- Capabilities that empower project teams by helping them connect workflows and collaborate across the project lifecycle.
- Tools for detailed Steel Design enable more streamlined design-to-fabrication workflows
- Dimensions for curved objects in section views
- Enhanced 3D modeling and communication of fabrication instructions
- Revit and Structural Precast Extension for Revit 2019 to be released
- API for precast automation
- Use Autodesk BIM 360 next gen collaboration tools
Above summary extracted directly from: http://blogs.autodesk.com/revit/2018/04/11/whats-new-in-revit-2019/